Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy Saturday!

Why I'm excited today:
  • Kristen is here!
  • We are hosting a dinner in her honor, featuring Paul's famous Polish potato pancakes.
  • I made my Costa Rican coffee this morning, from a company founded by a PCV.
  • The documentary Miss Representation inspired me to be a strong woman and a role model for girls.
  • I'm going to see Puss in Boots and dream about Antonio Banderas's sexy voice and fantasize about meeting a tall Spanish man in Madrid one day.
  • I'm wearing my ecrew-colored berret I bought in Paris and I feel super-cute.
  • My new haircut is awesome. Short in back, a bit longer in front with side-swept bangs.  Although mine is blond and a little shorter in front than hers is, it's still modern, edgy and classic at the same time. Just like me!

This photo accompanied O Magazine's feature on Katie Deedy's wallpaper company, Grow House Grow


Katie, who is 30-years-old and lives in Brooklyn, inspires me because we are the same age and she is following her dreams while sporting a very cute haircut. Thank you, Katie!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment